For my 130 challenge, I wanted to do something with pom poms as I got a pom pom maker for Christmas. My dad watched a video on a website putting pom poms into a wreath and that was when the challenge really began…

I started wanting to make 130 pom poms but soon realised this would use too much wool and the wreath would be way too big.

We researched metric measures and learned that a decametre is ten times bigger than a metre and that my wreath would be made up of 130 decametres of wool and 44 pom poms using the School House colours.

I started at Christmas and finished in February half term with help from my Dad.

Jessica, Upper II